01. All In A Day’s Work 3.5 I lik the bluesy intro
02. Saturday Morning 3.5 Good, but not excellent musically, but good lyrics. Never heard a song with such a subject.
03. The Good Old Days 3,5 good song
04. Love Of The Loveless 3 I like it, but I don't know, there's something that doesn't work with me
05. Dirty Girl 3.5 I like it and the lyrics, I just think the way he sings it is kinda unnatural.
06. Agony 4.5 One of my favourites of this album, it's excellent
07. Rock Hard Times 4 very good song
08. Restraining Order Blues 4 I love it as well, the lyrics are just so eloquent
09. Lone Wolf 4.5 Really, really excellent, nice tempo, nice song
10. Wrong About Bobby 2 I really don't like it, I thing one of the worst Eels songs ever...
11. Numbered Days 4 good song
12. Fashion Awards 4 i like the way the show business is described.
13. Somebody Loves You 4 A nice song that gives you some hope that maybe some day, you'll find someone
I always wondered why people said this album was crap, in my opinion, only the fist songs are half crap/half shit, Wrong about Bobby being super crap.
But, to be honest, some of the songs are really excellent and would deserve more respect. It's a good album with a few downs and that's probably why it was badly considered. This album would have deserved more production, and some efforts in songwriting on a few songs...